Looking for something?

Monday, January 28, 2013

Welcome to Piano Bench Week, Day 1: Black Damask Redo

This week, I'm going to feature a few of my piano benches Ive done. Let me start by saying I LOVE piano benches. I love them for entryways, and that they open up so you can put things in them!  This one was my first, and a favorite. I got this at a thrift store in Michigan for $7.50. I used leftover fabric and paint from the bentwood rocker redo, so it didn't even cost me any extra!
 
 
I left out the button tufting because I didn't like it at the time, and now I'm really regretting it! If I can find more fabric, I'll take her apart and add the tufting. I really like this combo. It's very classy but modern.
 
Stay tuned for tomorrow's navy blue polka dot piano bench!
<3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment