Looking for something?

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Blue Damask Side Table

This cute little table came from a thrift store in Michigan. I don't remember how much it was but I couldn't pass it up! I didn't even know what to do with it. It sat by my front door in our old house for the longest time and then we moved and I had no idea what to do with it. So I gave it a little makeover and stuck it in my store! It proudly displays my lamps now, hahaha. Here is the before:



A little rough looking, but not bad.... just boring. It got a few coats of spray paint and a little distressing. I thought I was done but it was still a little boring, so I got an awesome damask stencil and did it up!



Yay! Adorable. I also poly'ed and waxed the snot out of it. Its almost invincible now, hahaha!

 
Too cute for words.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment